Wednesday, June 13, 2012

American Idol 2012


 American Idol 2012 Wish List Here is my wish list: Phillip sings Sting song(s). He has that kind of "attitude" in his voice that fits Sting's song. Elise sings Carpenters song(s).

She has that clean (actually rasp) voice. It would be interesting when she sings a Carpenter song (Karen's clean voice is just unbelievable). Joshua sings James Brown's songs(s). I love that gospel in his voice. That's all for now. I'll update it again. I know. My wish list is kinda crazy, but that's how I picture them singing.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 komentar

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
Posts RSSComments RSSBack to top
© 2013Bangun blogger Let's be smart. ∙ Designed by jhony Bangun
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0